The GT-2000™ 11 shoe is a versatile stability trainer that’s functional for various distances. We’ve updated the underfoot cushioning to make it feel more comfortable and energetic.
Key adjustments in the midsole include our FF BLAST™ cushioning. This soft material helps promote softer landings and a responsive rebound.
LITETRUSS™ technology is positioned on the inside of the midsole to improve stability. It helps prevent your foot from rolling too far inward, setting you up for a smoother stride.
Jacquard mesh upper
- Offers a supportive and comfortable foothold
At least 50% of the shoe’s main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
Rearfoot GEL™ technology
- Improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
FF BLAST™ technology
- Cushioning provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound
- Cushioning helps keep the shoe lightweight
- Improves medial support and midfoot integrity
OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner
- Provides soft step-in comfort
AHARPLUS™ heel plug
- Rubber helps improve durability
ASICS LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers. Bio-based cellulose nanofiber is also partially used
- Designed to improve visibility in low-light settings
There are no reviews yet.