PUMA x FIRST MILE Women's Training Biker Shorts - Black/Eggnog
The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Top your training off in the retro-inspired and eco-friendly First Mile Biker Shorts. Made from 77% recycled polyester, with sweat-wicking dryCELL tech and flatlock stitching for reduced friction, these biker shorts will have you training in the future of fashion.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- dryCELL: PUMA's designation for moisture-wicking properties that help keep you dry and comfortable
- Flatlock Stitching: PUMA's solution for less friction and higher comfort
- Contains Recycled Material: Made with recycled fibres. One of PUMA's answers to reduce its environmental impact.
- Above-knee length
- High waistband
- Zip closure back pocket
- First Mile mission graphic
- PUMA x FIRST MILE logo on left thigh
- Recycled polyester and elastane
- Shell: 77% polyester, 23% elastane
- Inner Waistband: 87% polyester, 13% elastane
- Close All Fastenings
- Do Not Iron Print
- Do Not Use Fabric Softener
- Use Only Mild Detergent
- Wash And Iron Inside Out
- Wash With Similar Colours