ASICS developers and the Kiko Kostadinov Studio reconnected with our trail running roots to create the HS4-S GEL-SONOMA™ 15-50 GTX sneaker. Inspired by outdoor exploration, this shoe’s colour palettes reference scenic landscapes and seascapes.
For the upper, this style borrows inspiration from the 15-50™ cross-country spike. It’s reworked with a GORE-TEX™ membrane to shield the elements and keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
The tooling features the same midsole and outsole construction as our GEL-SONOMA™ trail shoe. With advanced cushioning and traction, this design is functional for adventurers hiking in the forest or navigating city streets.
- Designed in conjunction with the Kiko Kostadinov Studio
- GORE-TEX™ membrane repels water and keeps your feet dry in wet conditions
- Upper borrows inspiration from the GEL-15-50™ cross-country spike
- Layered heel counter design improves durability against abrasions
- Designed with more than 30% recycled materials
- At least 20% of the upper’s primary surface area is made with recycled materials
- Borrows the same tooling from the first two GEL-SONOMA™ trail shoes
- GEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- TRUSSTIC™ support system improves stability
- The outsole’s grip improves traction on off-road surfaces