The products of our First Mile collection use sustainable yarn that’s made from recycled plastic. First Mile is a people-focused network that strengthens micro-economies in Taiwan, Haiti, and Honduras. By employing people to collect plastic bottles which will be recycled, First Mile creates jobs and reduces environmental waste.
Make an impact in and out of the gym. LQDCELL Method from First Mile captures those quick and explosive movements during high-intensity training and enhances them with LQDCELL stable cushioning. Built for lateral exercises, agility drills, and over-the-top effort, this training sneak enhances your energy until its ready to reach its peak.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- First Mile: PUMA x First Mile turns plastic waste into products and empowers socially disadvantaged people.
- ProFoam: PUMA’s lightweight, high-rebound EVA midsole solution provides instant cushioning and a responsive ride
- LQDCELL: PUMA’s solution for stable cushioning engineered with liquid hexagonal cells
- Low boot
- Lightweight upper with upcycled overlays
- Cushioned footbed for optimum comfort
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- Rubber outsole for grip
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- LQDCELL Method support at heel
- PUMA Cat Logo and Wordmark flank First Mile branding tag at sides
- PUMA Cat Logo at tongue and heel